Sunday 24 July 2011

SPB Shell For Android!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


If you haven't gotten a chance to play around with SPB's Shell 3D launcher, I highly recommend you do so immediately. I won't go into too much detail, as our own Phil Esposito reviews the app in the video below, but I can tell you that this launcher is top-notch software. Obviously, a lot of work has gone into developing the UI of Shell 3D, and it shows. If I can find one complaint, it would be the lack of any type of landscape orientation. Even when I open my G2's keyboard, the launcher remains in portrait mode. But I'm sure it will be added into future releases, so I'm not too upset about it. You can see a few screenshots above, but the video really says it all. Now, on with the review!
source-androidguys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment